Top 5 Books that Every Small Business Owner Should Read
I write a regular article for the All About Business website. It’s a fantastic website, sponsored by the Bank of Ireland with expert contributors from all disciplines.
In my latest post, I recommend 5 books that every small business owner should read. I found picking five books incredibly hard.
Head on over to my post to find out more – Top 5 Books that Every Small Business Owner Should Read.
Here’s a sneak preview (but without my reasons):
1. The Success Principles by Jack Canfield:
2. Eat that Frog by Brian Tracy
3. Principles of Marketing by Philip Kotler et al
4. The eMyth Revisited by Michael Gerber
5. The Go-Giver by Bob Burg & John David Mann
On the All About Business article, I tell you why I choose them out of the 100’s of business books I’ve read. Each one of them is a gem to me.