Write to Wow your Audience – Get 7 steps to Write Winning Copy
I’ll be addressing the members of the DLR County Enterprise Board START Network. START is their new network for Start-ups and Early Stage Enterprises.
The title of the Talk is ‘Write to Wow your Audience – Get 7 Steps to Write Winning Copy
Copywriting is the hidden secret to successful marketing. With websites, blogs and newsletters now dominating corporate communications, well-structured copy can be the difference in clinching that all important sale. If you are planning on communicating with customers and leads using the written word, then this is ideal for you.
- How to talk to your audience like they are an old friend
- What to do if you get writer’s block
- How to write captivating headlines with three headline types
- How your customers are buying on emotion not logic
- The most important step in copywriting
As the last quarter for 2011 approaches, make the most of it by connecting and engaging with your customer base and leads. Sow the seeds of the relationship now and watch it bloom into the Spring.
Contact Angela Tynan at the DLR CEB to book your place:
Tel: 01 494 8400