- How to write quickly and stop procrastinating!
- Writing copy with a more effective call to action
- Creating effective headlines
- How to condense complex issues into tweetable succinct messages whilst maintaining the meaning
- Defining the real message
- Identifying who your audience really is
- Creating a plan when writing an article
- Avoiding writing paralysis by analysis
- Email etiquette – the Do’s and Don’ts
- Stop! Don’t print material in a blind panic
- What really makes a good brochure
- What to ask a copywriter if I want to hire someone
These and much more will be covered over the next 31 days. (I have to keep some intrigue!)
If you have anything in particular that you’d like me to mention about your experience with copy-writing, then feel free to contact me. I’d love to hear your success (and not so successful) stories.