Identifying your target market is important as it avoids elements of hope marketing – that bit of marketing where you throw stuff at a wall, hope it sticks and your target market sees and hears about you.
However, identifying your target market can be hard task.
As with all stages in the FAY WAY to Marketing, I want marketing to be easier. The Fay Way puts you on the right track to achieving marketing momentum.
In this episode, you’ll discover
- Why the cookie cutter template of finding your ideal customer avatar is not ideal
- A new way to look at your avatar and company to help identify your ideal market
- Three practical strategies to understanding your target market
So whether you rail against or love creating customer personas, avatar, segments or profiles, this episode is for you.
If you rail against it, this is a unique approach to looking at your ideal target market and makes the process easier.
If you have an existing profile or avatar, you can expand on it with the practical steps I include.
Either way, it’s win-win, which is what I want for you.
I’d like you to leave this episode with a renewed sense of wanting to identifying or building on your ideal individual avatar or community.
Take a listen and then come join the conversation.
You’re invited to join The Achievers Club Community on Facebook. Come and join us.
Get in touch using any of the social channels..whichever you prefer:
- Denise Fay on Instagram. (I’m usually on this one!)
- Denise Fay on Facebook.
- Denise Fay on Linkedin
- Denise’s personal website
- Denise’s company website
To write a review for The Achievers Club Podcast
If you liked this episode, we would love a review. Reviews help other entrepreneurs and business owners, just like you, hear the advice and the elevated conversations that take place on The Achievers Club.
If you’d like to have a review added to the site, email email@example.com and send it in that way.
If you’d like to leave an Apple podcast review, then click here to listen in Apple Podcasts, then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think.
I would really appreciate it.
Listen here or where ever you get your podcasts:
When you’re ready to achieve more, here are two ways to achieve with me:
1. Join the Membership community at The Achievers Club This is where you’ll get weekly support and monthly training from me personally – https://www.achievemarketing.ie/the-achievers-club
2. Schedule a call to talk to me directly. It’s on me and lets get you achieving- https://denisefay.as.me/letschat