Consistency in marketing drives content, communication and results which is why I’m dedicating a full episode to getting consistent in marketing.
If you struggle to be consistent in marketing, then this episode is for you.
Being an entrepreneur, a business person and a person who wants to reach more people takes hard work. There is no hack. Regardless of how many times you fail, how many times people will tell you that it won’t work, get a real job, you have to stay consistent.
And it’s the same with your marketing.
If you’re experiencing peaks and troughs, then you have a consistency issue.
In this episode, I talk about
- examples of actors and business people who never gave up because of consistency
- three strategies that you may have heard before but today is day you take action
- a bonus strategy that will keep you consistent – again and again…because of its powerful effect on the brain.
Links referenced in this podcast
- The Achievers Club Podcast Episode 4 – Get intentional with content marketing – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/getting-intentional-with-content-marketing/id1455276260?i=1000558737024
- Connect with Denise
- Join the conversation over on the free The Achievers Club Facebook group.
To write a review of The Achievers Club Podcast:
If you liked this episode, we would love a review. Reviews help other entrepreneurs and business owners, just like you, hear the advice and the elevated conversations that take place on The Achievers Club.
If you’d like to have a review added to the site, email firstname.lastname@example.org and send it in that way.
If you’d like to leave an Apple podcast review, then click here to listen in Apple Podcasts, then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!